Services We Provide
- Is a loved one in your family disabled or incapacitated?
- Do you know a close friend who is incapacitated or disabled?
- Do you know a senior citizen who is a victim of abuse?
- Has a relative died whose estate needs probate proceedings?
- Does someone in your family need special legal protection, such as a Conservatorship or Special Needs Trust?
- Do you think you may need an Estate Plan?
If you've answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then you or your loved one may very well require special legal protection or may be eligible for a civil remedy. We have counseled, protected and provided legal assistance and administration to thousands of clients like yourself in civil and probate court during our history of over 30 years in practice.
We realize that the legal process can be complicated and frustrating, and we take a distinctly personal approach toward helping you or your loved one navigate through those complexities. The longer we live, the more likely it will be that we will lack the full capacity necessary to adequately manage our personal financial affairs.
Please call us at 408-975-1075 or email us at Email Law Office.